The Helpdesk Button runs a package of scripts that looks at the following:
- Currently Logged in User Account
- Computer name and hardware identifiers
- Screenshots of your Current Screen and the last actions you took historically up to as many as 30 actions
- Network and Wi-Fi connection information and diagnostics
- Hardware Status
- Running Processes
- Recent Event Viewer Logs
- Recent Website History
- Custom scripts and information as added by the Helpdesk
Our goal is to maintain your privacy and to just gather the key things that will help the Helpdesk help you best.
No information is sent to us until you submit your Problem Details.
A word on your responsibility when submitting information through the Helpdesk Button
It is your (the end user) responsibility to make sure you are not submitting private or confidential information through the Helpdesk Button when submitting your help ticket. We’ve taken precautions to securely store the information we’ve collected outside of the 10D Tech ticketing system. However, HIPAA, SOX (and other customer-protection federal statutes covering personal information) standards still apply for information you knowingly submit over telecommunications. Please make sure that your organization has proper paperwork on file with 10D Tech before you submit any potentially confidential information.